Butter Non is an Indian Main Course Cuisine which is served with various main course dishes instead of chapati or roti.
We are providing here recipe and video for Butter Non – an Indian Main Course Cuisine in which you will found step by step method to make tasty delicious Butter Non.
Butter Non is an Indian-Punjabi dish which is a good replacement for Roti or Chapati. Butter Non is more delicious than Chapati and good option for eating with main course dishes.
Nutritinal Value of Butter Non:
For one serving
Total Fat 0 g
Saturated 0 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g
Monounsaturated 0 g
Trans 0 g
Protein 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0 mg
Potassium 0 mg
Total Carbs 50 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Vitamin C 0%
Vitamin A 0%
Health Benefits of Butter and Non:
Butter is anti-inflammatory, healthier for heart, brilliant vitamin A source, high in anticancer CLA, energy-boosting, rich in vital cholesterol and source of arachidonic acid etc. Non is made up of maida and it regulates glucose/sugar in your body. it releases sugar into your bloodstream quickly after eating in any form. Because of high Glycemic index (GI) of Maida, it spikes up your sugar levels. It gives us instant energy. Other ingredients Curd helps in improving digestion, boost immunity and good for teeth and bones.
Butter Non making recipe:
Recipe Cuisine: Indian Recipe, North Indian Dish,
Recipe Category: Main Course, Indian Main Course Cuisine, Main Course Food
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Making time: 30 minutes
Butter Non Making Ingredients:
3 cups maida/all-purpose flour/refined flour/plain flour
1 cup milk
4 tea spoon Sugar
1/2 tea spoon baking powder
½ cup curd
Salt to taste
1 tsp kalonji or nigella sativa or black-cumin
Sufficient Butter for Garnishing and oiling
1. Firstly, pour 3 cups maida or all purpose flour in a big bowl
2. Now add 4 tsp sugar in the mixture
3. Now add ½ tsp baking powder
4. Now add salt as per need
5. Now mix well all ingredients
6. Now add 1 cup curd and mix well
7. Now add milk and make smooth dough after mixing properly
8. Now put dough aside by covering with moist cloth on it
9. After 1 hours, knead the dough slightly. to remove if any air present in the dough.
10. Now pinch a ball sized dough.
11. Gently roll to oval shape using rolling pin. make sure you do not make too thin nor thick. and also keep the size in mind. it should not be larger than your tawa size. Now apply kalonji on it and roll it
12. Now put it on hot tawa.
13. Now slowly flip over and put it on hot tawa and slightly press.
14. Now after a minute, flip the tawa upside down and cook naan directly on flame till they turn golden brown.
15. Now apply sufficient butter on the Non
16. Now serve hot butter non with any gravy based dish. It is so delicious
Butter Non Video in Hindi: