Homemade Samosa with Chutney and its Recipe!
Samosa with Chutney is a delicious and mouthwatering breakfast dish which is available all around the India. You can see it on every morning breakfast shop.
We are here showing, how can you instantly make most popular, versatile and tasty Samosa for your dear family.
The crunchy shell with mouthwatering potato stuffing…they are simply tempting.
The potato filled samosas are the most famous ones. Currently many shops as well as home cooks come up with so many filling ideas for samosas. You can be as creative as you want with the filling!! This recipe here today is the most traditional version.
You enjoy with delicious and mouthwatering Samosa and its Recipe in Hindi with English subtitle.
Make in your own Kitchen instantly and feel happy and satisfy family’s mouthwatering desire of Samosas.
We are giving instant recipe to making Samosa with Chutney at home without any hassle.
Samosa with Chutney Recipe:
Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Recipe Category: Breakfast Dish
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Serves: 12 persons
For Making Samosa:
8 to 10 medium size boiled potato
1 cup boiled peas
1 big chopped onion
2 chopped green chilies
1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves
10 to 12 curry leaves
1 tsp fennel seeds
1 big tsp coriander seeds
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp brown mustard seeds
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp chaat masala
1 big tsp edible oil
Salt as per need
1 cup all-purpose flour (Maida)
1/3 cup wheat flour
- In first step, take a kadai (Deep Frying Pan) and pour 1 table spoon edible oil and put on the gas to heat.
- After heating oil, add 1 tsp fennel seeds or saunf.
- Now add 1 tsp brown mustard seeds in heated oil.
- Now add 1 big tsp dry coriander seeds.
- Now stir well and fry the mixture.
- Now add 1 chopped onion.
- Now add 2 chopped green chili.
- Now add 10 to 12 curry leaves and stir well and fry till get brownish colour.
- Now add 1 tsp turmeric powder.
- Now add 1 tsp red chili powder.
- Now add 1 cup boiled green peas.
- Mix well and stir well.
- Now add 8 to 10 messed potatoes and stir well.
- Now add 1 tsp salt as per need.
- Now add 1 tsp chaat masala and mix well and stir well.
- Now add ½ cup coriander leaves and mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now mixture for samosa is ready to fill.
- Now take 1 cup all-purpose flour or maida in a big bowl.
- Now add 1/3 cup wheat flour.
- Now add ½ tsp salt.
- Now add 1 tsp edible oil to get dough resembles coarse sands.
- Now sprinkle the water slowly and form a soft but really a stiff dough.
- Now take enough edible oil in kadai (deep frying pan) for frying samosa and leave it till get warm well.
- Now make large lemon sized balls of the dough.
- Now dust the lemon sized dough with flour and roll it out thin and about 1/8 inch in thickness, into an ellipse as shown in video.
- Using a knife cut the ellipse to make two equal portions.
- Now wet the edges and make a cone as shown in the video.
- Now fill the cone with stuffing and press it slightly. Seal the cone as shown in the video.
- Now make other samosas in same way.
- Now deep fry the samosa till they turn golden all over.
- Please note the oil shouldn’t be too hot and fry them on medium heat.
- Now samosas are ready to eat with Tomato Ketchup, tamarind chutney and green chutney.
Samosa with Chutney Recipe Video in Hindi:
All this information is free and only for informational purpose.