About Sugar-Coated Peanuts (Shakkar Ke Mungfali Daane), Its Recipe And Festival Special Dish (Sweet Dish)!
Sugar-Coated Peanuts (Shakkar Ke Mungfali Daane) is generally made during fasting days like navratri or mahashivratri, ekadashi or as a time pass sweet dish for instant energy. Sugar-Coated Peanuts is an easy sweet dish and is a delicious recipe to be made during fasting days.
Sugar-coated peanuts are amazingly easy to make and a popular family’s favorite sweet dish worldwide.
Your Maha Shivaratri enjoys with delicious and mouthwatering Sugar-coated peanuts and its Recipe. Make in your own Kitchen and feel happy and satisfy family’s mouthwatering sweet desire with delicious Sugar-coated peanuts.
We are giving instant recipe to making Sugar-Coated Peanuts (Shakkar Ke Mungfali Daane) at home without any hassle.
Sugar-coated peanuts (Shakkar Ke Mungfali Daane) Recipe:
Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Recipe Category: Sweet Dish, Festival and Fasting (Vrat) Special Dessert
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Serves: 3 to 4 persons
For Making Sugar-coated peanuts (Shakkar Ke Mungfali Daane):
Raw shelled peanuts (leave the skins on): 1 Cup
Granulated sugar: 1/2 Cup
Water: 1/3 Cup
1. In first step, Roast shelled peanuts in the oven or frying pan at 325 degrees for about 15-20 minutes-Stirring the peanuts and rotating the tray/pan for even roasting. Remove and set aside for cooling. After some time, remove all skins or covering completely from the roasted peanuts and put aside for further use.
2. In the next step, make the one string sugar syrup by boiling the sugar with water in a frying pan on medium heat until the sugar dissolves.
3. In the next step, when the sugar becomes thick and checks one string consistency then add peanuts and cook stirring, over medium heat until peanuts are evenly coated and crystalize. (Do not let it caramelize). Turn off the heat and remove the sugar coated peanuts and put aside for cooling.
4. Now tasty and delicious Sugar-coated peanuts (Shakkar Ke Mungfali Daane) are ready to serve.
5. You can also store them in an airtight jar and can be store for further use.
Sugar-Coated Peanuts (Shakkar Ke Mungfali Daane) Recipe Video in Hindi:
All this information is free and only for informational purpose.