Til Aur Gur Ke Ladoo (Sesame Balls), Tilkut Recipe And Makar Sankranti Special Dish (Sweet Dish)!
Til Gur Ladoo or Tilkut is a traditional seasonable Indian sweet. It is specially made on the occasion of Makar Sankranti. This is a simple 30 minutes recipe and made with the help of Til (Sesame Seeds), Gur (Jaggery), Pure Ghee and a piece of fresh Ginger.
Til Gir laddus are a traditional maharastrian sweet dish. It has served on special occasions and festivals.
Til Gur Ladoos (Sesame Balls) or Tilkut Recipe:
Recipe Cuisine: Indian Recipe
Category: Sweet Dish, Makar Sankranti Special
Prep Time: 1 hours
Cook time: 30 minutes
Serves: 10 to 12 Til Gur Ladoos (Sesame Balls)
For Preparation:Til (Sesame Seeds): 1 Small Bowl Gur (Jaggery): 1/2 small BowlPure Ghee: 2 tablespoonsFresh Ginger: 1 small piece
1. In a frying pan roast the sesame seeds on medium heat stirring constantly. Sesame seeds will become light golden brown. This should take 4-5 minutes. Take the seeds out in a bowl. Set aside.
2. Grind the roasted sesame seeds in mixer as semi powdered form and put in a big bowl to mix.
3. In the next step, jaggery or gur should be broken in small pieces and mix well in the semi powdered sesame seeds.
4. In the next step, mix pure ghee and crushed fresh ginger in the mixture of Gur and Sesame seeds.
5. Mix well all ingredients uniformly and there should not be any big granular part in the mixture.
6. Take one tablespoon of mixture in your palm and make them into round ball, this should be half the size of golf balls or lemon-sized ladoos.
7. Store in airtight jars and can be used for a month.
Til Gur Ladoos (Sesame Balls) or Tilkut Recipe Video in Hindi: