We are providing here recipe and video for Suji Bread Slice – A Healthy Breakfast in which you will found step by step method to make tasty delicious Suji Bread Slice in breakfast time.
Suji Bread Slice is an Indian healthy breakfast dish in which generally used freshly bread, milk, semolina, chopped cucumber, chopped onion, chopped tomato, chopped coriander leaves, chopped green chilies, butter and salt. It is a healthy breakfast without any big calories with mouthwatering taste. You can make it instantly within 5 minutes for your loved one.
Health Benefits of Suji Bread Slice:
Semolina comprises enormous amounts of selenium, which prevents infections and strengthens the immune system. It improves your cardiovascular health which helps prevent heart attacks and heart failures. White bread is riched with calcium and four medium slices per day would provide over 30% of the suggested daily intake of calcium which we need every day to maintain healthy bones and teeth. Cucumbers are tremendously beneficial for complete health. The flesh of cucumbers is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, and folic acid while the hard skin of cucumbers is rich in fiber and a range of minerals include magnesium, molybdenum, and potassium. Tomatoes are the major dietary source of the antioxidant lycopene, which has been linked to many health benefits, including reduced risk of heart disease and cancer. They are also a great source of vitamin C, potassium, folate and vitamin K. Coriander has multiple health benefits. Coriander or cilantro is a wonderful source of dietary fiber, manganese, iron and magnesium as well. In addition, coriander leaves are rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin K and protein. They also contain small amounts of calcium, phosphorous, potassium, thiamin, niacin and carotene.
Suji Bread Slice making recipe:
Recipe Cuisine: Indian Recipe
Recipe Category: Breakfast, Indian Breakfast Cuisine, Breakfast Food, Healthy Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Making time: 5 minutes
Suji Bread Slice Making Ingredients:
1 cup warm milk
2 slice of bread
1 cup semolina
1 cup chopped cucumber
1 cup chopped onion
1 cup chopped tomato
1 cup chopped coriander leaves
2 chopped green chilies
Salt as per need
Cheese for frying
Tomato Ketchup for Garnishing
1. Now take semolina in a big bowl and mix warm milk
2. Now mix properly and make paste type consistency
3. Now add chopped cucumber, onion, tomato, coriander leaves, green chilies and salt and mix well
4. Now our paste like mixture is ready to spread on bread slice
5. Now take bread slice and apply mixture paste on it properly on one side only.
6. Now put bread in frying from applied paste side and fry till brownish.
8. Now apply butter also on top side of bread
9. Now turn bread and fry from applied butter side
10. Now your Suji Bread Slice is ready
11. Now apply little tomato ketchup on suji bread slice
12. Now you can serve this delicious breakfast to your family members
Suji Bread Slice Video in Hindi: