Coconut Water – A sanjeevani fresh natural energetic drink!
Coconut water is a useful natural health drink with numerous health benefits. It is a sanjeevani for human being. It is a very tasty natural drink with less calorie content. It is a natural medicine for various health related issues. It is beneficial to drink in morning. It contains antioxidants, amono acids, enzymes, vitamin B complex, vitamin C, Minerals, Iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, manganese and zinc etc. It should be drink fresh, otherwise there are chances of destroying essential nutritional elements.
- Physical Coolness in Summer: The coconut water provides coolness to body during summer season. It maintains PH level of the body.
- Energetic life for whole day: The coconut water provides instant energy for the whole day if you drink it fresh in morning. It’s carbohydrate content help us to maintain our energy level.
- Enhance Immune power: The coconut water enhances immune power of the body. Its nutritional elements help us to enhance it.
- Anti-aging drink: It’s anti-aging quality helps us to preserve our youthfulness in long terms. It delays process of becoming old.
- Anti-cancer drink: It’s anti-cancer quality helps us to reduce chances of becoming cancer. It should be drink continuously.
- High blood pressure Controlling drink: Coconut water is beneficial in controlling high blood pressure due to its vitamin C, potassium and magnesium content. Mainly Potassium helps lower blood pressure by balancing out the negative effects of sodium. It is also helpful in controling hypertension. You should drink a cup of fresh coconut water twice a day to control high blood pressure. Avoid the Bottled coconut water due to its high sodium content.
- Help in Body Dehydration: Coconut water is an outstanding thirst quencher to beat tropical summer thirst. coconut water is also used to rehydrate the body in case of dehydration and fluid loss due to diarrhea, vomiting or excessive sweating due to its electrolyte composition. A good source of carbohydrates, it also helps lift our energy level. Coconut water is also easy on the stomach and thus is used to soothe stomach troubles like indigestion, acid reflux and gastroenteritis.
- Minimize the heart disease problem: Coconut water offers cardio protective benefits. It helps lower low-density lipoprotein (LDL or the ‘bad’ cholesterol) and increase high-density lipoprotein (HDL or the ‘good’ cholesterol) levels, thus reducing the danger of heart disease. Coconut water has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antiplatelet properties and helps improve circulation. Thus, it helps decrease plaque formation in the arteries and lowers the danger of heart attacks and strokes.
- Helpful in Hangover: Coconut water is also a potential natural remedy for hangovers. Alcohol robs your body of hydration and this dehydration causes your morning-after booze blues. Coconut water reloads the electrolytes in the body and boosts hydration, thus making you feel better. The antioxidants in this energizing health drink fight oxidative stress caused by indulging in too much alcohol. It will also help settle an acid stomach.
- Helpful in weight loss: Coconut water is a perfect natural drink for weight loss. It is low in calories and easy on the stomach. In fact, this light and refreshing drink contains numerous bioactive enzymes that aid digestion and boost fat metabolism. Coconut water is rich in potassium, which helps balance out sodium. Excess sodium in the body tends to cause water retention, contributing to water weight. Thus, coconut water helps flush out excess water as well as toxins from your body.
- Helpful in migraine and headache: Generally, headaches or migraines are triggered by dehydration. So, coconut water can be of great help in providing electrolytes to the body and boosting hydration. Coconut water is also rich in magnesium. People who suffer from migraines often have low levels of magnesium. This magnesium can help reduce the frequency of migraine attacks.
- Helpful in Kidney problem: Coconut water acts as a natural diuretic. Thus, it helps in urine production and flow, cleansing our body toxins. It also helps prevent problems like urinary tract infections. Coconut water helps alkalize urine and dissolves certain types of kidney stones to eventually flush them out of the body due to its high potassium content. Coconut water has antibacterial quality that help fight bladder infections.
- Helpful in providing essential nutrient to pregnant woman: Coconut water provides essential nutrient to pregnant woman. It’s a sanjeevani for pregnant women and her infant. Coconut water helps to cope with vomiting, indigestion and fatigue. Coconut water helps in controlling blood pressure and preventing urine infections.
- Helpful in maintain freshness and softness of skin: Coconut water provides essential cytokines which put pressure on cells and tissues to prevent old age. It’s regular use to help in maintaining skin’s softness and glow.
Don’s use coconut water in following conditions:
- If you have allergy with coconut water.
- if you are going for any surgery then you should stop taking coconut water prior two weeks.
- Patient with kidney problem should take coconut water after consultation with doctor.
- Athletes should avoid to take it after exercise because it has very low amount of sodium in comparison to water.
- Frequent urine problem infected person should avoid it.
- cold infected person should avoid it.
Coconut Water Benefits Video: